In 2022, school life looks very different around the world. This task involves you telling your readers a bit about your school or experience with remote learning. You could include text, images, a slideshow, a video, or even an audio recording.
📌 Remember, it’s important to think carefully about what information we publish online.
Your post might include details like:
- How do you get to school?
- What is your timetable like? Do you have set subjects at certain times?
- Do you have one teacher or many?
- What time do you begin and end school?
- Do you get to choose what you learn?
- What technology do you have at school?
- What is the history of your school?
- What activities are popular during break times?
- How would you describe your school grounds?
💡 Here are some examples from former Student Blogging Challenge participants:
- Kalani wrote a great description of her school day.
- Joel made a Google Slides presentation comparing the normal and “lockdown” school day.
- Farrah asked her parents about how school has changed.
- Van Anh explained how to play a traditional Vietnamese game (it includes an awesome image created in PowerPoint).
- Ben wrote a post about break times at his school.
You can present your thinking however you like – but we want you to share information about school life in a creative way!