Watch the video below……
Four step weekly process
Don’t want to watch the video? Here’s a summary…
1) Read the weekly post
- This will be published every Sunday (Australian time) on https://studentchallenge.edublogs.org.
- If you’ve signed up to our mailing list, you’ll get an email telling you about the weekly post.
- The weekly post includes highlights from the previous week, information about the weekly topic, an explanation of the activity choices, and the Google Form to submit your published work.
2) Tasks and Activities
- After you’ve read through the post, choose one or more task you’d like to work on.
- Publish your task response as a post on your blog.
- Once your post is published, head back to the weekly post on the Student Blogging Challenge site.
- At the bottom of the post, you’ll see a Google Form.
- Enter your blog post URL and your details into the Form so a commenter and others can visit you.
4) Connect and Comment
- Making connections is a big part of the challenge and the more you put in, the more you’ll get out!
- Take the time to visit other participants’ blogs and leave comments.
- You’ll find the links to everyone’s weekly posts on the sidebar of the Student Blogging Challenge site (https://studentchallenge.edublogs.org).
The new link will appear a few days after the weekly post is published (so usually around Tuesday). This is so participants have a chance to start completing and submitting their tasks.
- When someone comments on your own blog, remember to approve the comment and reply in a timely manner.